Mantra at Sharks is a contemporary designed hotel featuring 120-rooms
Mantra at Sharks features 120-rooms including the Accessible Queen & King Suite Accessible room types. There is the stunning Aviary Rooftop Bar, and light-filled meeting spaces ideal for meetings, secretariats and break-out rooms for conferences. The hotel is a part of Southport Sharks with plenty on offer.
COVID-safe guidelines for Mantra at Sharks
Hygiene and Sanitation guidelines
During this time, our guests’ health, safety and well-being are very important to the team and we are committed to operating in line with the government health department protocols. In addition, all staff have completed COVID-safe training to ensure a safe visit for guests.
When visiting Mantra at Sharks, we request guests to follow the below practices
- Sanitise hands upon arrival and at regular intervals
- Wash hands for 20 seconds
- Cover coughs and sneezes with elbow or tissue
- Dispose of used tissues immediately into a rubbish bin
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres, using signage and floor markings as a guide.
- Entry will not be permitted to a person displaying any symptoms of sickness.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time and look forward to welcoming you to Mantra at Sharks soon.