Mantra at Sharks is a contemporary designed hotel featuring 120-rooms
Mantra at Sharks features 120-rooms, including the newly established Accessible Queen & King Suite Accessible room types. There is the stunning Aviary Rooftop Bar, and light-filled meeting spaces ideal for annual general meetings, secretariats and break-out rooms for conferences. The hotel is a part of Southport Sharks with plenty on offer.
Stage 2 COVID-safe guidelines for Mantra at Sharks
Mantra at Sharks are excited to welcome guests back to our hotel and will operate in line with government guidelines and the Approved Queensland Tourism and Accommodation Industry COVID-Safe Plan.
Aviary Rooftop Bar re-opens 19 June and will operate Friday and Saturday nights from 4pm to late, and Sunday 2pm to 8pm. Bookings are recommended as we have a capacity of 50 guests in Aviary (indoor) and 30 guests in The Nest (outdoor).
- Guests will be required to pre-screen prior to arrival, via an electronic questionnaire relating to COVID-19 symptoms and travel.
- Cashless payment required for all transactions.
- Breakfast is only available via Room Service.
- Room Service Attendants will not enter rooms to maximise social distancing.
Hygiene and Sanitation guidelines
During this time, our guests’ health, safety and well-being are very important to the team. To ensure our venue is operating in line with the stringent new government health department protocol, we have been preparing the hotel for re-opening. This involves a deep clean with a hospital-grade sanitiser, fogging of all public areas and implementing new cleaning and sanitising of all frequently touched surfaces, recorded via a Sanitation Register. In addition, all staff have completed COVID-safe training to ensure a safe visit for guests.
When visiting Mantra at Sharks, we request guests to follow the below practices
- Sanitise hands upon arrival and at regular intervals
- Wash hands for 20 seconds
- Cover coughs and sneezes with elbow or tissue
- Dispose of used tissues immediately into a rubbish bin
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres, using signage and floor markings as a guide.
- Entry will not be permitted to a person displaying any symptoms of sickness.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time and look forward to welcoming you to Mantra at Sharks soon.