Southport Sharks Health and Fitness Centre offers a wide selection of Group Fitness Class across three studios including a cycle studio and a yoga studio. Classes cater for all fitness levels, try one of our Les Mills, spin or wellness classes.
How to attend a group fitness classes
- Bookings are essential for all Group Fitness classes, through our online booking portal – CLICK HERE TO BOOK
- Members will need to register for bookings using the same email address linked to your membership.
- Bookings can be made 2 days in advance
- Please don’t book more than 2 classes per day
- You must ensure to cancel any classes you are not attending
- Ensure you scan in prior to EACH class you are attending
- Please ensure you are on time for your class. Lateness may result in your place being given to someone on the waitlist
- Please ensure you clean all equipment after use
- Yoga classes require you to bring your own mat
*Any issues with booking a class please contact Sharks Fitness using Facebook Messenger.
Sharks Fitness Centre open hours
View open hours updates here.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. We look forward to seeing you working on your health and fitness goals!
Creche is available to members – Monday to Friday’s from 9am until 11:45am. Ages 6 weeks to 8 years old.
Bookings can be made via the Fitness Centre on 07 5591 5800
COST (for Creche)
$50 for a 10 visit pass, plus one free.