Southport Sharks Health and Fitness Centre offers a wide selection of Group Fitness Class across three studios including a cycle studio and a yoga studio. Classes cater for all fitness levels, try one of our Les Mills, spin or wellness classes.
How to attend a group fitness classes
- Bookings are essential for all Group Fitness classes, through our online booking portal – CLICK HERE TO BOOK
- Members will need to register for bookings using the same email address linked to your membership.
- Booking can be made 2-days in advance
- If a class is full you can register for the ‘waitlist’. If a place becomes available you will receive an email confirming your booking.
- Cancellation must be a minimum of 2-hours prior to the class to allow other people the opportunity to attend, given such limited numbers. You must log-in to cancel a class
- Yoga classes require you to bring your own mat and blocks.
*Any issues with booking a class please contact Sharks Fitness using Facebook Messenger.
Sharks Fitness Centre open hours
View open hours updates here.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. We look forward to seeing you working on your health and fitness goals!