Southport Sharks offers free and paid parking options
We have over 500 free car parking spaces for our members and guests visiting the club.
If you hold a current disability badge, we have designated parking in three locations.
- When entering from Melia Court, drive straight ahead towards the taxi turning circle.
- From Musgrave Avenue entrance, take the second entrance on the right (this is on a flat area of the car park).
- The third turning on the right when entering from Musgrave Avenue, will lead you to allocated parking spaces.
Southport Sharks Car Park is only for the use of our members and guests whilst using the clubs facilities, this is applicable at all times.
Southport Sharks Health + Fitness (SSH+F) members
SSH+F members simply need to show your key tag upon entering the car park. There are two designated locations and a 3-hour limit applies.
- The two basement levels of the hotel car park.
- The outdoor car park is facing Melia Court, alongside Box Coffee Co (see map below).
Southport Sharks Paid Parking Facilities
Payment can be made upon exiting via card payment.*
Are available for $40, with car parking located at Car Park 4 (Melia Court car park). These passes are valid for five days from Monday through to Sunday and directions can be given by the car parking attendants upon your arrival. Cash or card* payment is required on arrival for the Weekly Passes.
*Visa or Master card (debit or credit card). No other EFTPOS cards accepted. Please note, Southport Sharks reserves the right to amend prices and or inclusions without notice, at any time.