We have something for everyone!
We’re open and offering a new Sharks Dining experience as we follow the Health Departments COVID-safe guidelines.
7 Days a week enjoy Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner at Frenzy’s.
Breakfast is welcomed back to Sharks with our newest edition, the Brekky Burrito which delivers scrambled egg, baby spinach, Mexican cheddar, maple bacon, guacamole and tomato salsa all wrapped up in a toasted tortilla. Like a more traditional breakfast? View the full Breakfast Menu.
Southport Sharks are proud to offer Value Lunches to all our Members & Guests, meaning you can enjoy your favourites for LESS! Meals start from as little as $12, making it more affordable than ever to get a good quality meal.
Tantalise the tastebuds on a meal like our Coconut & Macadamia Chicken Salad for just $12! Or go premium with our 200gram Angus Beef Rump served with our house salad, beer-battered chips & your choice of sauce for $20.
Our A La Carte Menu is available for Lunch or Dinner and includes crowd favourites, Chicken Schnitzel and Roast of the Day, along with newcomers like our Wild Mushroom Nasi Goreng. This dish includes Balinese fried rice, mushroom medley, sprouts, wombok, mixed seeds, a fried egg, garnished with crispy shallots and the choice to top it all off with coconut prawn skewers!
Dine-In or Takeaway
How do I make a reservation?
Booking online through the “Make a Booking” button above that will take you to OpenTable. Alternatively, please call reception to make a reservation on (07) 5532 1155.
Order takeaway & collect
If you fancy enjoying a night in but would like one of our chef-prepared meals, we offer takeaway! To order, call reception on (07) 5532 1155.
Terms & Conditions apply. Menus and trading hours subject to change.
Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19.
- On arrival stay with your group keeping a 1.5m social distancing
- You must sign in as per the normal sign in
- You will be seated individually or with your group
- All payment is preferred by card
- Your seating area will be cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival as per the Health Department regulations
- Can I bring children? Yes, they are counted individually even babies in prams
- You can use your membership card as normal there will be a member and non-member pricing
- We are not accepting vouchers at this time – we will advise further by email and SMS at a later date