Sharks dining in Mackenzie’s.
We’re excited to announce the re-opening of a select number of services and outlets (subject to government changes). Southport Sharks has opened for meals in Mackenzie’s for up to 20 people, offering a new menu featuring club favourites including our chicken parmigiana, beef burger and a roast of the day.
Experience all-day dining 7-days a week, from 11am to 9pm, with sittings available for an hour.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon.
Sharks dining has a menu for children. Click to view Sharks Kids Menu.
How do I make a reservation?
Due to the government capacity, we are working with the current guideline of 20 people per bookings. Please call reception to make a reservation on (07) 5532 1155.
Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19.
- On arrival stay with your group keeping a 1.5 m social distancing.
- Wait to be invited into the venue by our club staff who will assist you with this process.
- You must sign in as per the normal sign in
- You will be seated individually or with your group
- Our friendly staff will explain the menu and take your food and beverage order from your table. There is no walk up to the bar allowed, and we ask for your patience during this time.
- All alcoholic beverages must be ordered with a meal, side and garlic bread order are not considered a meal.
- All payment is contactless on the day ie card only no cash will be accepted
- If you wish to cancel, we require 24 hrs notice to avoid $10 per person charge.
- No split bills, one payment per booking accepted
- Your seating area will be cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival as per the Health Department regulations
- Can I bring children? Yes, they are counted individually even babies in prams.
- You can use your membership card as normal there will be a member and non-member pricing – your card will not need to be scanned, just sighted.
- We are not accepting vouchers at this time. (Vouchers will be redeemable for up to 60 days past our full reopen date – we will advise further by email later).
Order takeaway and collect
If you fancy dining in but would like one of our chef-prepared meals, we are now offering a takeaway menu.
To order, call reception on (07) 5532 1155.
Showcasing Southport Sharks history
Mackenzie’s Sports Bar was established in 1974 and is named after Southport Sharks’ Club President, Alan ‘Doc’ Mackenzie.
Stepping into the venue, you are instantly steeped in football history, showcasing the highlights and trials of the Southport Sharks football club since its inception in 1961. Numerous awards and trophies are on display.