Sharks Cup Day 2021
After last year’s SELL-OUT events, Melbourne Cup at Sharks this year will once again bring all the action-packed fun that the first Tuesday of November every year always does! Choose from one of these great packages…
- Frenzy’s will be offering a mouth-watering seafood buffet from 11:30am.
- Best dressed prizes
- Live entertainment by Amela Duheric
- Mr Consistent pop up bar
- Enjoy all the action on the big screen
- TAB facilities available
- Members – $65.00
- Guests – $80.00
*Terms and conditions apply. Buffet pricing is per person. Pre-payment of ticket(s) is essential. Cancellation fee applies within 24 hours notice of the event. Please note, no lunch a la carte menu will be available at Frenzy’s.
Style on Track | Sharks Events Centre
Celebrate Melbourne Cup in Style at Sharks Event Centre.
- 3 Course Set Menu with dessert buffet
- 3 Hour beverage package (12pm – 3pm)
- Fashions on the Field
- Best dressed prizes
- Five big screens with live betting facilities
- Sweeps and raffles supporting the Gold Coast Hospital Foundation
- Live entertainment from Chloe Behrens
- Maximum tables of 10 guests*
*tables are allocated to maximum 10 guests, you may be seated with other small bookings
- Members – $99.00
- Guests – $110.00
*Terms and conditions apply. Pre-payment of ticket(s) is essential. Cancellation fee applies within 24 hours notice of the event.
Live-Action & Facilities
On the day, we will be broadcasting all the Melbourne Cup races live on the huge screen at the main stage, across the projectors in Sharks Events Centre and in Mackenzie’s Sports Bar. TAB Facilities are also available for your convenience.
Other food and beverage options
The Café will be open from 7.30am for all of your caffeine, snack and sweet cravings.
Looking at a bigger space for a more private event for the big day? Our Cabana Bar & Lounge space is available to hire, enquire online.
Prefer a Rooftop experience?
Aviary Rooftop Bar will also be offering an amazing and unique event for the big day – click here for more information.
Important COVID-19 information
- If the event is cancelled due to COVID-19, a full refund will be provided
- If you are feeling unwell with COVID-19 symptoms you must not attend the event – stay at home if unwell, have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath – a refund will be provided
- If you become unwell during the event please advise a team member immediately
- Please maintain physical distancing requirements during the event
Sharks Event Enquiry Form
Please submit your event enquiry below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.