Sharks Fitness Centre is now open, with plenty of room for everyone!
With the easing of restrictions for Fitness Centres, we are no longer required to limit the capacity of our Gym Floor. However, to ensure everyone’s health and wellbeing, there are still some steps we all need to take as outlined below:
- A clean towel is a requirement of entering the gym. Consider bringing multiple towels if you are using multiple pieces of equipment
- Members will be required to sanitise their hands upon arrival.
- Frequently touched areas and surfaces will be regularly cleaned by our staff, however we ask all members to clean equipment before and after use.
- We are scheduling 15-minutes between classes to allow members to clean any equipment.
- Abide by social distancing using signage and floor markings to identify 1.5 metre spacing.
- Please don’t visit the Fitness Centre if you are showing any signs of cold or flu, or are not feeling well.
- A reminder to continue to practise good hygiene by frequently cleaning their hands. Hand washing should take at least 20 to 30 seconds. Wash the whole of each hand, covering all areas with soap before washing with water.
- 24/7 access is available.
- Creche is available. Bookings are essential.
24/7 Access Guidelines
- All 24/7 members must scan their access fob upon entering and exiting the Fitness Centre outside of staffed hours.
- No equipment may be used without a towel
- All equipment must be wiped before and after use, using the wipes provided throughout the gym floor.
- Any breaches of our COVID-Safe protocols are to be reported via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a date, time, and details of the breach, along with your contact information.
- Any breaches of our COVID-Safe protocols will result in a warning. Further breaches will result in the suspension of your membership until a further decision is made.
- We reserve the right to terminate a membership due to any breach of our COVID-Safe protocols.
- All other 24/7 terms and conditions apply.