Sharks Fitness Centre is now open, with plenty of room for everyone!
With the easing of restrictions for Fitness Centres, we are no longer required to limit the capacity of our Gym Floor. However, to ensure everyone’s health and wellbeing, there are still some steps we all need to take as outlined below:
- A clean towel is a requirement of entering the gym. Consider bringing multiple towels if you are using multiple pieces of equipment
- Members will be required to sanitise their hands upon arrival.
- Frequently touched areas and surfaces will be regularly cleaned by our staff, however we ask all members to clean equipment before and after use.
- We are scheduling 15-minutes between classes to allow members to clean any equipment.
- Abide by social distancing using signage and floor markings to identify 1.5 metre spacing.
- Please don’t visit the Fitness Centre if you are showing any signs of cold or flu, or are not feeling well.
- A reminder to continue to practise good hygiene by frequently cleaning their hands. Hand washing should take at least 20 to 30 seconds. Wash the whole of each hand, covering all areas with soap before washing with water.
- 24/7 access will be available from Monday, 6 July (evening).
- Creche will be open from Monday, 13 July. Bookings are essential.
Access to Sharks Fitness has temporarily changed
Please note that access to the gym will be via the Mantra at Sharks hotel car park temporarily.
- We ask that you please park in the Mantra at Sharks hotel car park.
- There will be sufficient car parking in the hotel car park for SSH+F members.
- Note – there will be no access from the front of the Southport Sharks club / Events Centre.
We thank you for your understanding during this time.
24/7 Access Guidelines – From Monday 6 July
- All 24/7 members must scan their access fob upon entering and exiting the Fitness Centre outside of staffed hours.
- No equipment may be used without a towel
- All equipment must be wiped before and after use, using the wipes provided throughout the gym floor.
- Any breaches of our COVID-safe protocols are to be reported via email@example.com. Please include a date, time, and details of the breach, along with your contact information.
- Any breaches of our COVID-safe protocols will result in a warning. Further breaches will result in the suspension of your membership until a further decision is made.
- We reserve the right to terminate a membership due to any breach of our COVID-safe protocols.
- All other 24/7 terms and conditions apply.