Gather your young ghouls in the kitchen and let them get stuck into this delicious cupcake recipe!
Recommended by Natasha White, our friendly HR & Entertainment Coordinator, who in-house is also known as a very talented baker – often baking delicious cupcakes for office staff members on their birthdays.
- 12 Chocolate Cupcakes (generic packet mix – follow instructions)
- 6 Oreo Cookies
- 12 Hershey’s Chocolate Kisses
- Green and Orange Food Colouring
- White and Orange Sprinkles
1 Batch Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter (room temperature)
- 1 (8oz) Package Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 2-3 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Beat butter and cream cheese together until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and cinnamon. Gradually add powdered sugar and beat until you reach the desired frosting stiffness you want
- After making the cream cheese frosting (above), separate 1/2 cup of the frosting into a separate bowl. Colour the larger amount of frosting green and colour the smaller amount of frosting orange with the food colouring
- Gently split the Oreo in half. Place a very small spoonful of orange frosting in the centre of the Oreo cookie. Place a Hershey’s kiss on top and press down. Add some sprinkles. Set aside.
- Pipe the green frosting into the centre of the cupcake and wind it gently up into a few layers. Place an Oreo witch’s hat on top. Refrigerate cupcakes (covered) until ready to serve.