How well do you know St Patrick’s Day? Test your knowledge with our quiz before this weekend’s celebrations!
- St Patrick’s Day was not always characterised by the colour green! What was the days original colour?
- What is the estimated global spend on St Patrick’s Day at bars and pubs?
A) $100 million
B) $245 million
C) $327 million
D) $1.46 billion
- Is there such thing as a female leprechaun?
- Where was Saint Patrick from?
- Traditionally, what did Saint Patrick use the shamrock to signify?
B) Good luck
C) The Holy Trinity
Whether you’re a St Patrick’s genius or just like to enjoy a Guinness pie every year, the place to celebrate is at Sharks. With a range of live entertainment and specials on throughout the club, you don’t want to miss out! Find out more via our What’s On Page or RSVP to our St Patrick’s Facebook Event.
Answers: 1(a), 2(b), 3(b), 4(d), 5(c).