Charity partner profile | Southport Sharks Junior AFL
Southport Sharks Junior AFL is built on the belief all players, regardless of ability, are welcome to participate and enjoy a game of Aussie rules footy each weekend. Your charity donation, through our membership program, will further assist in growing and nurturing AFL stars of the future.
Aim of Southport Sharks Junior AFL club
- Offer teams for male and female football players from U6 through to U18 age levels.
- Strives to give players and their families the best opportunities to enhance their football knowledge and skills.
- To support a number of junior players going on to play senior level and at the highest level within the AFL
How do Southport Sharks support the Junior teams?
Sharks Junior AFL club became a charity partner in 2012 and as of the start of 2020 has received over $147,000. Through membership donations, Southport Sharks assists with capital expenditure projects for the Juniors, such as;
- Funding to renovate the Junior club canteen
- Installed training lights on the junior oval
- Purchase of training equipment
- First aid and safety supplies
For more information about junior registrations visit the Southport Sharks Junior AFL club page.